Versatile, Slip-On, Eco Slipper
Inspired by the Australian Outback, Gumbies are perfect if you need a slipper that is hardwearing and practical but also provides plenty of comfort and warmth. We love the versatile nature of these slippers, their rubber sole means you can slip them on to pop the bins out and potter in the garden. Made from recycled materials, these slippers not only look good but are a great eco-friendly option.
- Open heel design is easy to slip on.
- Wide fit accommodates a greater range of foot shapes.
- Rubber Gumtread outsole provides significant durability and traction.
- Each pair of Gumbie slippers is made from 8 recycled bottles.
- The insoles are made from castor beans, a naturally derived material helping to reduce the need to use crude oil.
- Double-layer construction, which provides warmth, comfort, and durability.
- Felt upper made from recycled PET (post-consumer plastic bottles).
- Insole made from castor oil, derived from castor beans.
- Flexible recycled rubber Gumtread™ outsole.
- Open heel design.
- Machine wash on a cool wash (under 40 degrees). Placing them in an old pillowcase will help protect them. Insoles can be removed and washed by hand. Leave to dry naturally.
- The product colours are Navy and Grey.
- Brand: Gumbies 'Made for Living'