Advance Waterproof Changing Robe
Ideal for warming up and changing after a swim or simply keeping dry and toasty on a wet and wild day, once you have a dryrobe you'll wonder how you managed without! Designed to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle and cold conditions, we love how cosy and warm the dryrobe® Advance is, perfect whatever the weather and life throw at you, helping you to stay active all year round.
- Enough space to easily get changed in, without exposing yourself to the elements and you can leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit, while preserving your energy and core temperature with full protection from whatever the weather throws at you.
- Perfect for those taking part in sporting events, ideal for keeping warm in-between or for those spectating, the dryrobe® Advance can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses.
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology, the dryrobe has a waterproof outer shell fabric with a super warm synthetic lambswool lining and minimal sealed seam construction.
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets, a huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket and an internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet - plenty of space to store all your essentials.
- The robe also has a full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip, meaning it’s easy to get on and off, and the tailored, fitted sleeves have hook and loop fasteners at the wrist.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
- Machine washable, but limit washing in order to prolong life of garment. Wash by hand if possible. Dry at room temperature.
- Age 10 - 13.
- The product colour is camouflage and grey.