Colourful Mexican Icon Mug
Frida Kahlo (1907 - 1954) was a Mexican artist, who since her death has become one of the most recognisable artists in the world and a feminist icon. Kahlo is known for her striking self-portraits and unflinching exploration of the self. Her distinctive style embraces her Mexican heritage and the colour and life of her home country feature prominently in this Temerity Jones collection.
- A bright, eye-catching design featuring the instantly recognisable and distinctive portrait of artist Frida Kahlo with gold detail that brings a welcome pop of colour and artistic flair to your home.
- A good size coffee mug ideal for any brew.
- This mug makes a lovely gift and comes in a matching gift box.
- Height 10cm x Diameter 9cm
- Capacity 400ml
- Handwash recommended. Not suitable for the microwave.
- Frida Kahlo portrait with Gold detail. Available with pink or turquoise dress detail.
- Official Licenced Frida Kahlo Product by Temerity Jones
- Presented in a gift box
- Find out more about Frida Kahlo here