Colourful Mexican Icon Tea for Two Set
Frida Kahlo (1907 - 1954) was a Mexican artist, who since her death has become one of the most recognisable artists in the world and a feminist icon. Kahlo is known for her striking self-portraits and unflinching exploration of the self. Her distinctive style embraces her Mexican heritage and the colour and life of her home country feature prominently in this Temerity Jones collection.
- A stacking teapot with two cups, which serves two perfectly and is easy to store away after use.
- When stacked together, the set makes up the portrait of Frida Kahlo and makes a striking, colourful addition to your kitchen.
- A lovely gift that comes in a very attractive gift box, ready to gift.
- Height 21.5cm x 9cm wide. Teapot height 11.5cm. Cup height 6cm.
- Teapot capacity 350ml. Cup capacity 200ml.
- Handwash recommended. Not suitable for the microwave.
- Frida Kahlo portrait with gold detail.
- Set contains one teapot and two stacking cups. Available with pink or turquoise dress detail.
- Official Licenced Frida Kahlo Product by Temerity Jones
- Comes in a gift box
- Find out more about Frida Kahlo here