Colourful Mexican Icon Cushion
Frida Kahlo (1907 - 1954) was a Mexican artist, who since her death has become one of the most recognisable artists in the world and a feminist icon. Kahlo is known for her striking self-portraits and unflinching exploration of the self. Her distinctive style embraces her Mexican heritage and the colour and life of her home country feature prominently in this Temerity Jones collection.
- A striking cushion featuring the distinctive self-portrait of artist Frida Kahlo and a fabulous floral print, which will bring an eye-catching pop of modern colour into your home.
- The cushion is soft velvet has a luxurious feel and is perfect for adding some extra comfort and flair to a bed or sofa.
- A zip on the side means that the cushion insert can be removed and the cover can be washed.
- 40% cotton, 60% polyester
- Size 40cm x 40cm
- Handwash only
- The cushion insert can be removed via a zip
- The cushion is available in turquoise or pink with a Frida Kahlo portrait and has four tassels
- Official Licenced Frida Kahlo Product by Temerity Jones
- Find out more about Frida Kahlo here