Art Lover Mug Set
Gustav Klimt (1862 - 1918) was an Austrian symbolist painter and a member of the Vienna Art Nouveau. The group did not promote a particular style and were supported by the government to build an exhibition centre. Klimt completed many public commissions, including paintings for the Great Hall ceiling at the University of Vienna. Following this, Klimt moved into a 'Golden Phase', creating paintings that he is now most known for. His work was inspired by mosaic and made use of gold leaf. Klimt's work mainly explored the female figure and the gold decoration distinguishes his work today.
- Flute shape fine china mug.
- Featuring four of William Kilburn's botanical designs, this set of mugs will bring some culture to your kitchen.
- The perfect gift for an art lover.
- Fine China
- 10cm tall x 8.5cm wide
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Four individual designs featuring the following paintings:
- Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I (The Lady in Gold or The Woman in Gold)
- The Kiss
- Nine Cartoons for the Execution of a Frieze for the Dining Room of Stoclet House in Brussels: Part 8, Fulfillment (Lovers)
- The Tree of Life, Stoclet Frieze