Art Lover Mug Set
Claude Monet (1840 - 1926) was a French artist and one of the founders of Impressionism. Throughout his career he focused on painting nature as he saw it, studying the same scenes repeatedly in his desire to document the French countryside and capture the changing light. Some of his most well-known paintings are featured in this mug collection.
- Fine china mug.
- Featuring 4 well-known paintings, this set of Monet mugs will bring some culture to your kitchen.
- The perfect gift for an art lover.
- Fine China
- 8.5cm tall x 8.5cm wide
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Four individual designs featuring the following paintings:
- The Waterlily Pond with Japanese Bridge
- Water Lilies
- Poppies near Argenteuil
- The Summer, Poppy Field