Art Lover Mug Set
William Morris (1834 - 1896) was a British textile designer associated with the Arts and Crafts Movement and is one of the most significant cultural figures of Victorian Britain. Morris championed homemade production, shunning Victorian machine production and created printed and woven fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, embroidery and tapestry designs. His work can still be found in galleries and museums, and his designs are still in production.
- A large fine china breakfast mug, perfect for that big cup of tea or coffee!
- With a recognisable art print, this set of two mugs makes a great gift for an art lover.
- Featuring two of William Morris's most well-known designs, this pair of mugs is stylish and elegant.
- Fine China
- Height 10cm x Diameter 10cm
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Set of two mugs featuring 2 William Morris designs.