Practical, All-Rounder, Eco Slipper Boot
Inspired by the iconic Australian Brumby elastic sided work boot and worn by Aussies everywhere for everything. Gumbies slippers are hard wearing, practical, comfortable and warm. These slippers stand out for the support they give, we think they're ideal for wearing all day so great if you work from home and you'll love them if you want your feet to feel secure. Made from recycled materials, these slippers not only look good but are a great eco-friendly option.
- Elastic side panels to assist in putting the slippers on and off.
- Closed slipper design provides extra support and warmth.
- Rubber Gumtread outsole provides significant durability and traction.
- Each pair of Gumbie slippers is made from 8 recycled bottles.
- The insoles are made from castor beans, a naturally derived material helping to reduce the need to use crude oil.
- Double-layer construction, which provides warmth, comfort, and durability.
- Felt upper made from recycled PET (post-consumer plastic bottles).
- Insole made from castor oil, derived from castor beans.
- Flexible recycled rubber Gumtread™ outsole.
- Slip-on boot design.
- Machine wash on a cool wash (under 40 degrees). Placing them in an old pillowcase will help protect them. Insoles can be removed and washed by hand. Leave to dry naturally.
- The product colours are Grey and Navy.
- Brand: Gumbies 'Made for Living'