Versatile, High-Top, Eco Slipper Boot
Inspired by Australian living, Gumbies are perfect if you need a slipper that is hardwearing and practical but also provides plenty of comfort and warmth. You're getting a slipper that's suitable to wear both indoors and outdoors and can be worn in two different ways depending on your preference. Made from recycled materials, these slippers not only look good but are a great eco-friendly option.
- Boot design provides extra warmth and support.
- Can be worn with the top rolled down or pulled up for extra comfort and a different look.
- Rubber Gumtread outsole provides significant durability and traction.
- Each pair of Gumbie slippers is made from 8 recycled bottles.
- The insoles are made from castor beans, a naturally derived material helping to reduce the need to use crude oil.
- Double-layer construction, which provides warmth, comfort, and durability.
- Felt upper made from recycled PET (post-consumer plastic bottles).
- Insole made from castor oil, derived from castor beans.
- Flexible recycled rubber Gumtread™ outsole.
- Slip-on boot design.
- Machine wash on a cool wash (under 40 degrees). Placing them in an old pillowcase will help protect them. Insoles can be removed and washed by hand. Leave to dry naturally.
- The product colours are Navy and Grey.
- Brand: Gumbies 'Made for Living'