Recycled Wool Blankets Designed in Cornwall
We love these unique recycled picnic blankets, which are made in Britain using the wool that is left over after making our wool blankets. The wool is simply scooped up and recycled back into these unique blankets; each one is different in colour but similar in pattern. Each blanket is different and they're perfect for taking to the beach for a picnic or for use at home. A great gift or treat for yourself.
- Lovingly crafted from recycled wool in Britain, each blanket is completely bespoke and boasts a unique colour medley just for you. The blankets are made from left over wool and recycled for these unique blankets.
- Recycled wool
- Available in standard (120cm x 150cm)
- Standard - for one person to snuggle, armchair or a single bed
- Hand wash or machine wash on a gentle 30 degree wool cycle, use wool detergent
- Do not tumble dry, dry flat away from direct sunlight.
- The colour of the blankets is random and may not be as shown in the pictures.
- Atlantic Blankets