Sustainable Blanket Inspired by the Sea
Produced sustainably in the UK using organic wool, we love this bright and eye-catching traditional herringbone blanket with a modern twist. Perfect for your bed or sofa, keep a piece of the coast near you at all times with this gorgeous harbour mist grey blanket.
- Designed in Cornwall and made in Britain.
- The blankets are made from certified wool, which is 100% organic. The wool used for these blankets is produced in a sustainable way, making these blankets a great eco-friendly choice.
- Wool is a highly breathable material that helps you to stay warm when it’s cold and cools you when it’s warm. It's also a hyperallergic material and helps support your immune system, meaning these blankets not only look fantastic, but they're good for you too!
- Inject a pop of colour into your home with this stylish herringbone design and contemporary colour.
- 100% wool
- Blanket sizes standard 130cm x 150cm and large 130cm x 200cm
- Standard - for one person to snuggle, armchair or a single bed.
- Large - perfect for family/couple snuggles on the sofa & double or king beds.
- Hand wash or machine wash on a gentle 30-degree wool cycle, use wool detergent. Do not tumble dry.
- The product colour is Harbour Mist Grey.
- Brand: Atlantic Blankets 'GIVE WARMTH. PROTECT. LIVE SIMPLY. BE HAPPY'
- Read more about Atlantic Blankets.